Saturday, November 17, 2012

21st Birthday Party and Weekend


Chalrie and I at Big Ed's Pizza








First Drink of the night :)
I had two :)
I had a two big exams the day after my birthday starting at 9:30am, so drinking it up on my birthday wouldn't have been a good idea. 


A view of my party, aka all my family members and all my close friends.


The next day on Nov. 8th. It was my good friend Brooke's 21st Birthday. We celebrated with her parents and brother :)


On Friday Charlie, Brooke, and I walked around downtown Knoxville had local food and sweets. 


That night around 9:30 or 10 I forget. We went behind the strip to The Carousal II, which is a drag show. It was amazing!!


The drinks of the night. Charlie, Brooke and I the only ones able to "drink" that night. The two that couldn't drink had water :)



Hal and I


Charlie really into his story


Miss Brooke and Miss Caitlyn


Brooke, Caitlyn, and I
The whole night was amazing! I enjoyed every minute spent with my girls, brother, and Charlie :)
I feel as though the older I get the less it seems like I should be the age I am. I still feel too young, but old at the same time. Weird, I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment