Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Life Right Now

Lately, life has been picking up speed but at the same time slowing down. It's so weird how fast time flies by in the blink of an eye.
 I've been trying to find that lovely balance between family, friends, boyfriend, work, school, and daily troubles that happen in life. It's a hard but yet wonderful balancing act. 


As of right now in my busy life I've found more time to crochet, which is so lovely. When school picks up speed I have less and less time to crochet, which is a horrible feeling to see your boxes of yarn and jar full of crocheting needles just sitting there day after day. But thankfully school has been slowing down a little and about to start back up after the Thanksgiving holiday. Which will be full of chapter exams, final projects, and two final exams.

So this post will be filled with crocheted projects I've been lucky enough to finish in the pass few weeks. :)

Billy the Kid in the making.

Meet Billy the Kid.
He's a hippo just wanting someone to love him.

This is what happens when I drink coffee to stay awake at work.
I end up staying awake until 3 in the morning crocheting this beauty.


R2D2 Coffee cozy.

My little brother (who isn't so little anymore) wanted a white one with red eyes.
And this is what you get... a scary but awesome looking animal.

Crocheting and Beer :) my kind of night.
I know I'm just way to crazy.

R2D2 again.. I just love him so much!
I hope everyone has a lovely holiday!
May it be full of happiness and please be careful! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment