Tuesday, November 13, 2012

So much

I've had so much happen within a small amount of time. Right now I'm updating before my 9:30am class. My family always has a super busy November. At the start of the month it's like a huge ball rolling down hill. My parents celebrated 23 years married. My baby brother turned 14! Still can't believe it! I turned 21! And my best friend turned 21 the day after me.

So much has happened and it still feels like time hasn't passed at all. It doesn't feel like it should be November. Let alone that I'm 21 and next week is Thanksgiving.

We surprised my little brother telling him I had to work, but I picked up everyone and we all waited at BattleField of Knoxville(which is like laser tag but the guns are heavier and there isn't black lights everywhere). He had a blast! We all did!

Then for my birthday we all went out to a Mexican restaurant, which normally I would say where but being I got really sick of the food that night and two days following I will not. :/
Being that my birthday was in the middle of the week and I had two exams the very next day I didn't drink more than two drinks.
So that weekend my friends and younger brother (Hal) and my boyfriend went to a club. But not just any club a Drag Queen club :)
It was amazing! The only thing that sucked about the whole night is me unable to record my boyfriend being invited up on stage by a Queen and having a dance off with two other people! The Drag Queen loved his moves so much she started to dancing with Charlie (my boyfriend!!!) It was an amazing night filled with love and understanding of others! I really enjoyed it and we will all be going back for Caitlyn's 21st birthday for sure! I'll post pictures later!

No comments:

Post a Comment