Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Ahh... School :)


Ahhh.. well school is in full flow now. I am working hard this semester to keep up and so far I believe I am doing very well. haha
                           
I finally cleaned my room last weekend and talked my Dad into helping me put my sewing machine in my room. I am working on getting it up and running at the moment, it needs a little TLC. lol. I plan on sewing all my summer dresses.


When I'm not in school I have been crocheting on my granny square blanket, my round blanket has come to a slow stop, due to me not having money to buy more yarn. haha :)
Crocheting night with the girls as sadly stopped at the moment, due to classes, jobs, and family life.
Chad came in two weekends ago but the base called him back... So our time together was cut short :( But he will be taking a 15 day leave in April which is making me very happy :D haha

No comments:

Post a Comment